n u m e r o l o g y t h a t i n s p i r e s
Numerology Article by Alison Baughman
Manifesting Your Heart's Desire
Looking for your inner JOY?
Try starting with the vowels in your name.
The sum of the vowels in your birth name adds up to what is called
your Heart's Desire Number. This number defines what gives you your
greatest joy, feeds your soul and makes you happy. By understanding
your Heart's Desire Number, you can direct more attention to that area
of your life and consciously choose to do things that make you happier.
How to find your Heart's Desire Number:
1. Write out your name exactly as it was written on your Birth Certificate
2. Looking at the vowels in your name, write down the numeric value of each vowel.
Sometimes a Y is used as a vowel in a name. If that is the case in your name:
3. Now add all the numbers of each name separately. If your arrive at a double digit number, reduce to
a single digit. For example, if you get a 23 , add 2+3=5. If your total is an 11 or a 22, do not reduce any
Example: Samuel John Brighton
Samuel A=1 U=3 E=5
Brighton I=9 O=6 9+6=15 1+5=6
Now add the total number of the vowels in each name:
9+6+6=21 and reduce 2+1=3
The Heart's Desire Number for Samuel John Brighton is a 3.
Here is a brief description of the meaning of the Heart's Desire Number.
1. Being independent and self-sufficient is important to you. You need to be unique. You would find
contentment by owning your own business or at least being in charge of one. You are happiest making
your own decisions, leading, not following.
2. Peace and serenity is important for your bliss. Confrontations can be difficult for you. You are
happiest when your life is peaceful and you are being supportive of others. Love and friendships fulfill
you. Music, dance, poetry might just be the things to bring a smile to your face.
3. Laughter, friends, good conversation and social activities bring out your inner child and are important
to your well being.. You need to express yourself. Find a creative outlet for your artistic talents and you
will find your joy. Surround yourself with bright colors and turn on that smile!
4. Your happiness is tied to having stability in life. You need to be organized and to have a plan,
whether in your work or home life. You probably get a great deal of satisfaction from a job well done.
You are strongly connected to Mother earth so spending time in nature is naturally uplifting.
5. Variety is the spice of life and you simply do not do "boring". You need travel, adventure and
freedom to be in good spirits. You also enjoy talking to people and social gatherings. You have a
curious nature and are open minded enough to embrace new ideas and philosophies. Embracing life
and all the changes it brings equips you to find joy in life itself.
6. Your delight is strongly tied to the happiness of the people you love. Home and family is important to
you. You need to be needed and find joy in the care and nurturing of others. A warm cozy home, family
gatherings and love is essential to your happiness.
7. Having some solitude and quiet time to explore your thoughts is the way to reach your 7th heaven.
Knowledge , learning, exploration of philosophy and ideas would enhance your happiness. Connecting
to your mystical side and tapping into your soul essence could bring you a great deal of inner peace
8. Allowing your ambition and drive to guide you to a successful career would make you happiest.
Setting goals and achieving them would give you a great deal of satisfaction. Prosperity equals
contentment in your case.
9. Finding a way to be of service to those that are less fortunate or those who are in need would bring
you pleasure and certainly bring you blessings to you in your lifetime. Your connection to your spiritual
beliefs are strong so by keeping the faith, you find hope and happiness.
11. Your connection to your spiritual side can bring you great contentment. You have a message
somewhere inside of you that needs to be delivered. Trust your intuition and follow your heart. Being
inspirational is what you were meant to do and by doing that, you will know happiness.
22. Dream big and do not be overwhelmed by your ambition. Know that your hard work and efforts can
pay off in a major way. Trust your inner guidance and know you are being mentored from above. When
you have achieved great success, you will know happiness.
Alison Baughman first discovered Numerology as a child, studied it for a lifetime and began her
professional career as a Numerologist in 1999. Today, Alison is a professional Numerologist, Usui Shiki
Ryoho Reiki Master, author, lecturer, and the host of Visible By Numbers, a weekly Internet talk show
on BBS Radio. For more information, or to schedule Alison for an interview, please visit
visiblebynumbers/contact. html or email alison [at] visiblebynumbers [dot] com.